Deposit E174 - Meat Inspectors' Association Queensland Branch deposit

Identity area

Reference code

AU NBAC E174

Title

Meat Inspectors' Association Queensland Branch deposit

Date(s)

  • 1958 - 1969 (Creation)

Level of description

Deposit

Extent and medium

0.3 m

Context area

Name of creator

(1918 - 1991)

Biographical history

Formed originally in 1918 as the Meat Inspectors' Association, Commonwealth Public Service and renamed the Meat Inspectors' Association, Australian Public Service in 1974, the Union operated until 1991 when it became part of the Australian Public Sector and Broadcasting Union, Australian Government Employment.

Content and structure area

Scope and content

Queensland Branch minutes, newsletters and correspondence. Also includes copies of Executive minutes and minutes and newsletters of the South Australian, Victorian, Western Australian and Fruit Inspectors' (Mildura) Branches.

Accruals

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Researchers must sign an access agreement.

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

Related descriptions

Notes area

Alternative identifier(s)

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Genre access points

Description control area

Description identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Dates of creation revision deletion

Entered from deposit agreement on 3 October 2012

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places