James McLeish Estates Limited

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

James McLeish Estates Limited

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

  • James McLeish Estates Proprietary Limited

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1916 -

History

The company was registered in New South Wales on 6 July 1916 as James McLeish Estates Limited until 18 May 1937 when it became a proprietary company. It was acquired in July 1946 as a subsidiary of AA&P Joint Holdings Ltd, a company jointly formed by the Australian Agricultural Company and the Peel River Land & Mineral Co Ltd.

Places

New South Wales

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

sheep and cattle farming

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Entered from deposit description on 13 March 2011

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Australian Agricultural Company Annual Report 1948
Australian Securities & Investments Commission, http://www.search.asic.gov.au/cgi-bin/gns030c?acn=000_007_189&juris=9&hdtext=ACN&srchsrc=1 (accessed on 13 March 2011)
Australian Agricultural Company Limited Annual Report 2011

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC