Cooper River Pastoral Company Proprietary Limited

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Cooper River Pastoral Company Proprietary Limited

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1937 - 1996

History

The company was registered in Queensland on 20 April 1937 and was the proprietor of South Galway Station in Windorah, Queensland. Its original shareholders included Gilbert Schmidt, Rudolf Schmidt, Henry Schmidt and William Henry Young. Gibert Schmidt and William Henry Young also held interests in Rockhampton Downs Pastoral Company Pty Ltd and the Northern Territory Pastoral Company Pty Ltd which were proprietors of Rockhampton Downs Station. South Galway Station was acquired by the Australian Agricultural Company through AA&P Joint Holdings Ltd in 1948. The Cooper River Pastoral Company Pty Ltd was deregistered on 13 December 1996.

Places

Queensland

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

sheep and cattle farming

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Entered from deposit description on 6 Jul 2011

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

The Australian Pastoral Directory
Australian Securities & Investments Commission, http://www.search.asic.gov.au/cgi-bin/gns030c?acn=009_662_837&juris=9&hdtext=ACN&srchsrc=1 (accessed on 6 July 2011)

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC